Copyright © Living with Confidence
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, July 17, 2016

Bye to the Ants

Well, the ants are pretty much gone.  I felt so bad killing them.  I bought some ant poison from the store and sprayed around the perimeter of the house.  It felt horrible because I was killing the ones OUTSIDE, who hadn't come in yet.  But, at the same time............ I knew I was doing what I needed to maintain a certain standard of living for my family.  The ants don't belong in our house and there is a yard filled with dead bugs and other things to feast on.

Hubby is without medication today.  An issue with a gap between doctors and insurance woes meant he went a couple days without.  He should have picked them up yesterday, but it didn't happen.  I still forget how much he needs his meds.  He is a bit of a mess today.  He's acting like he's intoxicated.  I think he could be.  It doesn't matter, either way.  Drinking, bipolar or a combo..........it is a disease.  I navigated a respectful way for me to act, which is new.

Usually, when I don't know if he's drinking or bipolar, I don't know how to draw a boundary.  Today I did it respectfully and gracefully.  Big win!

Cleaning up the house and getting ready for the work week to start.  Woo hoo!  I love Sundays and Summer.  I am in shock that it is only just mid-day.  There is so much more that will happen before the end of the day.  I am excited to see what will be accomplished.

1 comments: