Copyright © Living with Confidence
Design by Dzignine
Monday, July 18, 2016
Good Morning, World!

I woke up tired today, but early.  That is a gift.  I read my meditations and that was good.  Today is Monday.  I start by dropping off my car to see if it has engine damage.  This should result in a nice walk.  It will still be early enough so that it is cool outside.  We don't have anything planned until 11am.  I had forgotten about the car and was picturing maybe nature park we like to go to and then home time and then after the appt., some time at the pool, then work.  I think the new plan will work out even better though.  We can walk to our 11am appt if needed.  I will keep my mind open.  If there is engine damage, the car is done for.

I'm hoping to get dressed, get my hot water and start my day before the girls wake up.  It's almost 6am, so I think I need to go quickly.

Gratitude
1.  My usually mild mannered, yet surprisingly fiercely protective Snowball kitty.
2.  Birds chirping outside my window.
3.  Good health, good health, good health
4.  A power greater than myself.
5.  Madeleine L'Engle's book Many Waters and audio books in general (can't wait to get back into the car to hear more)


Wonderful Quotes for today-
"Today I know that I can plant a seed in fertile soil, but I don't help the plant grow by tugging at the seed in hope that it will sprout. I have to let the process unfold at its own pace."   CTC
"If I take a step back and look at this day as if I were watching a movie, I am sure to find at least a moment where I can enjoy some comic relief." Courage to Change, p. 205 


Slogan for Today - Easy does it!  (This is a good one and one that I often forget.)
Challenge for Today - Find Humor in my Situation

1 comments: