Copyright © Living with Confidence
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, July 17, 2016

Rise

Well, I'm attempting to adjust the blog to make it a bit more anonymous.  I want to be able to write about what I'm really going through.  And although, at this point I'm not sharing this with anyone, I want to be able to post these posts for some reason.  Ever since the days of Xanga, I've enjoyed online journaling.  Posting words into the unknown.

Anyways.  Ants have taken over our home today.  Well, they really took over a couple days ago.  I hate killing bugs.  But, I'm having to change my policy.  I can't live in a house infested by ants.  They are really taking over.  So, this morning I started killing.  I can't let any live.  If I had only killed the first few, maybe we wouldn't have gotten into this situation.  I'm spraying around the outside too.  J (almost three years old now) is marching around singing, "The ants go marching one by one."  I apologize to them as I'm killing them.  We talk about how they belong outside.  I respect ants as a species.

Anyways, my house is a disorganized mess.  It's a beautiful Sunday morning.  It is only 8am, but we've been up for a few hours.  The air is crisp.  It is a wonderful day to relax and work on improving ourselves.  I'm looking forward to seeing what tomorrow brings.

Mini Gratitude List

1.  For a positive attitude this morning
2.  For my health
3.  For a smiley little one year old in my family
4.  For long time friends
5.  For the joy smiley little one year old's bring me

Quote of the Day: "A winner is just a loser who didn't give up."  - Heard at a meeting

Song: Rise by Katy Perry


0 comments:

Post a Comment