Copyright © Living with Confidence
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, August 9, 2016
Daily Quote
Living with joys and problems affirms my membership in the human race. What sets me apart is the path on which I have been placed to walk. No one can walk it for me, nor can I change my path to suit anyone else. 
"The shell that had enclosed my life, that had prevented me from living and loving, has cracked, and the power of the Al-Anon program is filling the void that for years kept me at a distance form life." As We Understood . 

It has been dark the last few mornings during my "me" time.  The darkness has absconded with my view of the mountains.  Yet, it is quiet in the house and nice.  J likes to say "comfy cozy." when wrapped in a blanket and that is how I feel right now.  Comfy. Cozy.

Gratitude List
1.  Grateful for good friends
2.  Grateful for the opportunity to serve others (in a multitude of formats)
3.  Grateful for guardian angels
4.  Grateful for being an adult.  Goodbye 20's.
5.  Grateful for patience (an emerging skills).

Joy!
Things which give me joy: Nature, laughing with my kids, gardening, giving and........ creating.

Creating.  I've recently been inspired to create occupationally again and it's a gift that is giving me so much joy.  I didn't know how much I was missing when I stopped creating.  I love learning.  I also have been given hope at getting out of this financial situation.  

I need to remind myself each day that I am qualified to do great things.  And I am capable of doing great things.  I never doubted this until I lost my last business.  At the time, I didn't feel it.  But, I've felt it deeply these last few months and at intermittent times in between.  Almost every day, I tell my girls that they are "worthy of great things."  I think I'm going to add into their affirmations that they are "capable of accomplishing great things."  They are and I am too.  I have done some fantastic things in my life already.  

I have a project that I'm formulating right now.  A project that will help people.  I have to act as if I've already done something like this before.  Courage.  Doing something even if it is scary.  I can do this and I will.  

Anyways, off to.............. DOING!  

Slogans for today:  Let go and let God, let it begin with me, Serenity Prayer 

  

1 comments:

  1. I'm curious to know what you're creating! I've never doubted your ability to do great things. I've always admired that about you!

    p.s. Wow, I read your all-caps "doing" as rhyming with "boing" and was confused. Lol. I think I need a nap.

    ReplyDelete