Copyright © Living with Confidence
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, August 17, 2016
What a twist - our babysitter cancelled last minute today.  Poor thing has an infection and is taking care of herself.  We had noone else to watch the kids last minute and Hubby's client has made it clear that he is not to be cancelled on last minute.

So, I was stressed.  I called my new clients and rescheduled for Monday.  They were extremely understanding.  And I got what I really needed.... to relax.  I could have taken today and done a gazillion things that maybe I "should" have done.  But, I relaxed and I played with the girls and I got to watch L walk the furthest she ever has!

Seems like higher power had different plans after all.  And Hubby was himself, as he usually is, when he woke up, and the man I love.  So, my finances aren't solved.  But, I feel taken care of and so much better.

J is asking me right now, "Is it Christmas time yet?"  "Is it time to put up a Christmas tree?"  "Is it time to hang ornaments?"  "Do we have a Christmas box?"

My sweet little girl!


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's soooo adorable!! I have to admit I'm mourning her babyhood, though. I'm excited for all the cute phases to come, but her crawling was so stinking adorable!

      Delete
    2. It's soooo adorable!! I have to admit I'm mourning her babyhood, though. I'm excited for all the cute phases to come, but her crawling was so stinking adorable!

      Delete