Copyright © Living with Confidence
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Today, I need to focus on today, only.  And maybe the few things I need to set up for the next couple days.  Plans and contingency plans for play therapy and child care.

But, I do not need to take on big life problems and stress about them today.  My job.........I don't need to spend my day feeling the stress of not knowing.  I can remember that Higher Power is workingo n that.  I only do the "next right thing."  I focus on the joy and gratitude I can hold today.

And as for J's problems.  I do not need to be paralyzed by my sadness over this.  I don't need to push away emotions, but in both of these issues, fear is at play.  Worry...  And not about today.

Today, I have a home.  I have health.  I have food.  I have a plan.  I have what I need and I have a higher power.  And J is good today too.  Something is happening right now at preschool, but I don't have any control over it.  Luckily HP does!!!  And he is looking out for J and guiding her.  There is no use me sitting here at home, worrying about her at preschool.

I think instead of just imagining my loved ones at the beach, with warm rays of heavenly love surrounding them...............I need to picture myself there too.

I'm rambling a bit.  But, I don't want my today to be overwhelmed by fears of tomorrow.  And it's difficult to change my mindset.

Grateful for the tools to practice and know taht we don't learn these things overnight.

That's all for now.

1 comments:

  1. Oh man can I relate to this! Thank you for your example of progress not perfection. :)

    ReplyDelete