Copyright © Living with Confidence
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, March 23, 2017
Well, today is a "Papa" day and we are having so much fun.  I really do love our little family unit and understand why it took me so long to leave.

We are a good match.

I'm a bit embarrassed by my flaws.  But, that does no good.  Instead, I can use the awareness, acceptance action model.  Those beautiful 3 A's.

On another note, our bell pepper and tomato plant is thriving.  It makes me so happy!

Anyways............  I had a few minutes and thought I'd jot some joy down.  Almost bed time at our house.

Oh and J just walked up to me and said, "I think I've decided to grow up!"  Oh, J!!!  For a long time now she has been very resistant to the idea of growing up, saying "I don't want to grow up."  I always validate and say a lot of people don't want to.  I tell her that I enjoy growing up, but it's VERY common that people don't like the idea.

How cool that she's embraced the future unknown......... my cautious girl.  Yay to the universe!!

1 comments:

  1. The idea of Neverland is definitely appealing to many. What a wonderful moment to witness!

    ReplyDelete